100 word fiction contest: Stymie

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Submissions will be accepted December 1, 2010 to March 15, 2011

      General Guidelines:
      Submissionsmust be 100 words or less. There is a $5 entry fee. Stymie Magazinewill publish the winning short story along with a selection of otherfinalists as part of a limited edition Trading Card Fiction setavailable in mid-2011. The winning story will receive a cash prize of$150 and a complimentary Trading Card Fiction set (as will the other finalists).

      Submission Guidelines:
      * Stories must be no more than 100 words in length.
      * No submissions maximum per entrant, though each entry must be made separately.
      * Please do not simultaneously submit contest entries to another magazine or contest.
      *The submissions link will be active December 1, 2010 to March 15, 2011.All work must be submitted through our electronic system. We cannotaccept paper submissions.
      * Winners will be announced in the latespring. Entrants will receive an e-mail notifying them of any decisionsregarding their work.
      ?
      We are currently accepting entries via our Submissions Manager at: http://stymiemag.submishmash.com Additional info may be found at our website: http://www.stymiemag.com
      ?