call for submissions: FRIDGE

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Sure, you're proud of your work -- but do you like it enough to put it
      up on the
      FRIDGE?

      The editors of FRIDGE are reading for the debut issue of their new
      online
      journal, coming soon from the makers of Mid-American Review and Prairie
      Margins.

      We favor shorter work in any genre. We want to see work that reflects
      what's on
      our own fridges -- work that we are eager to come back to again and
      again until
      something even more compelling comes along. We like humor, but gravity
      is not a
      deal-breaker. Opinion pieces that deal with any aspect of the writing
      world are
      also sought.

      We pay in Thanksgiving leftovers. You should probably send soon. Really
      soon.

      Submissions are accepted at
      fridgemag.submishmash.com

      With questions, contact Karen Craigo, <karenka(at)bgsu.edu> (replace
      (at) with @).