call for submissions: Freshwater

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010
      Submit
      Freshwater
      Freshwater, Asnuntuck Community College’s internationally known poetry
      journal, is accepting submissions for our 2011 issue to be published in
      May 2011.
      UNPUBLISHED WORKS ONLY

      Submit no more than 5 poems, with name, address, phone, and e-mail
      address on each poem, together with a brief biographical note, and a
      stamped self-addressed envelope for notification only to:

      Freshwater
      Asnuntuck Community College
      170 Elm Street
      Enfield, CT 06082

      Or submit by e-mail to
      freshwater@...

      DEADLINE: December 15, 2010
      Notification by March 2011

      Questions: 860-253-3105 or <freshwater(at)acc.commnet.edu> (replace
      (at) with @)