call for submissions: the Toronto Quarterly

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      Send us your BEST poetry (4-6 poems), short stories (1-2 stories max,
      500-3000 words), artwork, and photographs. We prefer that you copy
      and paste your poetry into the body of your email or send as ONE
      attachment in word.doc format. Send ALL short story submissions as a
      word doc. attachment. Any poetry or short story submissions sent as
      multiple attachments or not in word.doc will NOT be read.

      If you have a novel/poetry book, a poetry/music cd or dvd that you're
      interested in having us review, please email us your query to
      thetorontoquarterly(at)hotmail.com with REVIEW REQUEST typed into the
      subject box. BOOK and MUSIC REVIEWS submitted will be considered for
      publication.

      Send us your ARTWORK and PHOTOGRAPHY. Send in high resolution (jpeg
      file). We will consider all artwork submitted for the COVER of TTQ7.

      ALL SUBMISSIONS should contain a short biography (5-6 lines MAX)
      stating town/city you reside in, previous publishing accomplishments,
      educational background if so desired. Please DO NOT send us a novel
      about yourself. Make it interesting and promote your books and/or
      webpages if desired.

      PLEASE: ONE submission per issue. Multiple submissions will NOT be
      read. Be sure to send us your BEST work the first time or wait until
      the following issue to submit again.

      We DO NOT publish previously published works.

      PLEASE NO SIMULTANEOUS SUBMISSIONS

      ALL RIGHTS and COPYRIGHT upon publication in TTQ7 remains with the
      author.

      PAYMENT: Each contributor to TTQ7 will receive a FREE e-book of TTQ7
      as payment. It will be emailed to the contributor as a pdf file.

      ALL SUBMISSIONS should be emailed to:
      <thetorontoquarterly(at)hotmail.com>
      (replace (at) with @)

      SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 28, 2011.