poetry contest: Compass Rose

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2010
      Compass Rose is happy to offer the Patricia Parnell Poetry Prize of
      $400 and publication in Volume XI. Our judge this year is poet Barbara
      Louise Ungar. The deadline for this year's contest is November 15. All
      mailed entries must be postmarked by this date. We encourage submission
      to the contest via our online submission manager, which can be found at
      http://compassrose.submishmash.com/Submit.

      The fee for entry is $6 per poem. We can only accept U.S. currency.
      Please limit your submission to five poems.

      Please use our online submission manager, or mail entries to:

      Patricia Parnell Poetry Contest
      c/o Jenn Monroe
      Chester College of New England
      40 Chester Street