poetry and fiction contests: Blue Mesa Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Now Accepting submissions for 2011 Fiction Contest
      http://bluemesalit.wordpress.com/about/
      Here are the specifics if you'd like to take a stab at this year's contest:
      All unpublished fiction manuscripts of 7000 words or fewer will be considered.
      The winner will receive $1000 and publication in Blue Mesa Review Issue 24.
      This year's judge is Lori Ostlund .
      Please submit and pay $17 online to our new online submission manager by visiting this link:
      http://bluemesareview.submishmash.com/Submit
      Or
      Please mail submissions with $17 entry fee to:

      Fiction Contest
      Blue Mesa Review
      Creative Writing Program
      University of New Mexico
      MSC 03-2170
      Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001

      Checks should be made payable to UNM-BMR

      ENTRY DEADLINE: POSTMARKED BY DECEMBER 31st, 2010

      Good Luck!~

      The Deadline for the 2011 Fiction Contest is December 31 2010.

      Now Accepting Submissions for the 2011 Poetry Contest
      Here are the specifics if you'd like to take a stab at this year's contest:

      All unpublished poetry manuscripts of 4 poems or 7 pages of poetry.
      The winner will receive $750 and publication in Blue Mesa Review Issue 24.
      Please submit and pay $17 online to our new online submission manager by
      visiting this link:
      http://bluemesareview.submishmash.com/Submit

      OR

      Please mail submissions with $17 entry fee to:

      Poetry Contest

      For more information please contact: <bmrinfo(at)unm.edu> (replace (at) with @)