call for submissions: Weave

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
      Weave Magazine, an independent art and literary publication, is currently accepting submissions for our sixth issue, being released in June 2011. We welcome submissions of poetry, fiction, flash fiction, nonfiction, short plays and monologues. For more information about Weave and the work we publish, please see the "about" page on our website (http://www.weavemagazine.net/p/about.html)

      The submissions period ends January 31, 2011.

      Please see submission guidelines for more detailed information:
      http://www.weavemagazine.net/2008/05/submission-guidelines.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2014

        Weave Magazine is now open for submissions through May 31, 2015. We are a print publication dedicated to promoting cultural diversity, accepting the best works of literary fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, drama, and visual art that transfix, transport, and inspire. Currently, we are seeking more submissions for the genres listed below. More information about how to submit can be found here: http://www.weavemagazine.net/p/submit.html

        Deadline: May 31, 2015

        Poetry: 3-5 poems
        Flash Fiction: 1-3 stories, each 1000 words or less
        Fiction: 3,000 words or less
        Nonfiction: 3,000 words or less
        Drama: less than 4,000 words
        Reviews: 500-800 words
        Comics/Illustrations/Visual Essays/Stories/Poems: Black and white only