call for poems: I-90 Poetry Revolution

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Call for poems: The I-90 POETRY REVOLUTION -- now more inclusive

      "Redactions: Poetry & Poetics" seeks poems in the spirit of the I-90 Manifesto no matter where you live.
      If you do live within 50 miles of I-90, please indicate that in your submission.

      You can read the manifesto as a PDF here:
      http://redactions.com/I-90_manifesto.pdf or as
      a blog entry here:
      http://thelinebreak.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/i-90-manifesto/.

      Please read the Manifesto and send in your poems that are in the spirit of the I-90 Poetry
      Revolution. If you live within 50 miles of I-90, please indicate that in your submission.

      DO NOT send in poems about I-90 or roads unless they are in the spirit of the I-90
      Manifesto.

      The deadline is 3-1-11 or when the issue is full.

      Submission instructions are in the PDF and at the blog entry.

      For non I-90 Poetry Revolution submissions, see submission guidelines here:
      http://redactions.com/submission-and-ordering.asp

      The Guest Editor for this issue is Sean Thomas Dougherty: http://www.boaeditions.org/authors/dougherty/