call for submissions: Underground issue, Harpur Palate

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      HARPUR PALATE is currently seeking submissions for our Summer 2011 theme issue: UNDERGROUND.

      We are looking for fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction that takes us into the subterranean. We want to see the underbelly of the world. We want to see its roots. Go deep-sea diving, spelunking, into the depths of the mind. Dig up something for us, mark the envelope and submission "Underground Theme Issue" and send it to:

      Harpur Palate
      English Dept.
      Binghamton University
      PO Box 6000
      Binghamton, NY 13902-6000

      Prose or Nonfiction: Send anywhere from 250–8000 words
      Poetry: 3–5 poems totaling no more than 10 pages
      Sorry, no email submissions.

      More info or questions? Check us out online at HarpurPalate.blogspot.com