call for poems: Redactions: Poetry & Poetics

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Call for Poems: Redactions: Poetry & Poetics

      The I-90 POETRY REVOLUTION Begins

      "Redactions: Poetry & Poetics" seeks poems in the spirit of the I-90 Manifesto.

      You can read the manifesto as a PDF here:

      http://redactions.com/I-90_manifesto.pdf

      or as a blog entry here:

      http://thelinebreak.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/i-90-manifesto/

      Please read the Manifesto and send in your poems that are in the spirit of the I-90 Poetry
      Revolution.

      DO NOT send in poems about I-90 or roads unless they are in the spirit of the I-90
      Manifesto.

      The deadline is 3-1-11.

      Submission instructions are in the PDF and at the blog entry.

      The Guest Editor for this issue is Sean Thomas Dougherty: http://www.boaeditions.org/authors/dougherty/