sonnet contest: The Bruised Peach Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      The Bruised Peach Press is holding a contest for the November issue!

      Type of poem: English Sonnet
      Deadline: Oct. 1st, 2010
      Email: <TheBruisedPeach.entry(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)
      Website: TheBruisedPeachPress.com

      The winner will recieve a $50 VISA gift card AND will be featured in the November issue along with their poem and picture (optional). Times are tough right now, we could all use an extra $50 for gas and grocieries!

      *We will be judging the accuracy of the form, as well as content and creativity.

      **Also, normal poetry, prose, and parody submissions are still accepted, but are NOT included in the contest.

      Please adhere to normal submission guidelines:
      1. Cannot contain profanity, explicit material, womanizing, or racism.
      2. Must be original work.
      3. The file needs to be .doc or .txt (or simply copy and paste the poem into the body of the email)

      EMAIL ALL SUBMISSIONS TO <THEBRUISEDPEACH.ENTRY(at)GMAIL.COM> (replace (at) with @)