poetry professorship: OK State Univ

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      Tenured or tenure-track Associate Professor or Professor in Poetry. MFA or Ph.D. in Creative Writing with significant poetry publications and demonstrated teaching excellence required. 3-2 or 2-2 load depending on rank and experience. OSU offers the BA, MFA, and Ph.D. in English with specialization in Creative Writing. For further information on the department, see our webpage at https://english.okstate.edu To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by November 3, 2010. However, we will continue to accept and consider applications until the position has been filled. Send letter of application, cv, writing sample, and dossier, including three letters of recommendation and transcript to Carol Moder, Head, English Department, 205 Morrill Hall, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078-4069. Filling of this position is contingent upon availability of funding. Oklahoma State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-Verify employer committed to diversity. OSU-Stillwater is a tobacco-free campus.
      Application Information

      Postal Address:
      Dr. Carol Moder
      Department of English