call for submissions: Timber

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
      The MFA program at the University of Colorado at Boulder is proud to
      announce a new literary journal, Timber.
      Timber is dedicated to the promotion of cutting edge, truly innovative
      literature. We publish work that explores the boundaries of poetry,
      fiction, creative non-fiction, and digital literatures. We produce both an
      online journal, in which we explore the potentials of the digital medium,
      and a semi-annual "book object," which is a venue for more traditional
      print-based work.
      Our reading period is now open.
      Please submit your work here:
      http://timberjournal.submishmash.com/Submit
      Thank you. We're looking forward to your submission.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        Timber Journal needs your best innovative fiction and poetry!

        Timber is a literary journal dedicated to the promotion of innovative literature…whatever that means. Our interpretation of that word—innovative—is rather unsettled, and tends to evolve along with our editorial staff. In general though, we like work that seeks to explore the boundaries of poetry and fiction. Make of that what you will.

        We publish work online as well as in an annual print anthology. Please see our current issue and full submission guidelines at

        www.timberjournal.com

        Timber is run by students in the Masters of Fine Arts program at the University of Colorado, Boulder.

        Deadline for the current issue is February 28, 2013.

        We look forward to reading your work!