call for submissions: Bat City Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Bat City Review, an annual print publication at The Universityof Texas at Austin, seeks submissions of fiction and poetry. Wepublish work by new and established writers.

      Oursubmission deadline is November 15, 2010, and we accept fiction andpoetry submissions via our online submissions manager only. Pleasesend us a short story, a stand-alone fiction excerpt, or up to sixpoems. We accept simultaneous submissions but appreciate notificationif your work is accepted elsewhere.

      Check out our website to read featured work and listings of past contributors: http://www.batcityreview.la.utexas.edu You can find our submissions manager at http://www.batcityreview.la.utexas.edu/guidelines.php.

      Forart, we accept submissions in the form of web-based portfolios only. Please e-mail a link to your website toart.batcityreview(at)gmail(dot)com, along with your name and medium.

      We look forward to reading your work!
      =