online journal seeks submissions: Prairie Wolf Press

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      The editors of Prairie Wolf Press, a new onlinejournal, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, creativenonfiction and media for our first issue, slated for publication in Spring2011.

      http://web.me.com/prairiewolfpress/Prairie_Wolf_Press/Prairie_Wolf_Press.html

      Prairie Wolf Press values the density of language, the impact of the wiselyconsidered word.
      We are accepting submissions fromSeptember 1, 2010 to November 30, 2010.

      All submissions to Prairie WolfPress must be one-thousand or fewer words in length.
      Submit your best work: judge foryourself.
      Send your work to the relevanteditor as a .doc or .pdf file. Replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail messages to the editors listed below.

      Send Prose to either Marjorie CarlsonDavis or j.d. daniels (put individual editor's name in subject heading): <fictionprairiewolfpress(at)gmail.com> or <nonfictionprairiewolfpress(at)gmail.com>
      Send poetry or media to W.Michael Sinclair: <yellowpineavenue(at)gmail.com>

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
        The editors of Prairie Wolf Press, a new online journal, will continue accepting submissions of poetry, fiction, and media until November 30, 2010. Please note below the changed email address for prose submissions.

        Prairie Wolf Press values the density of language; the impact of the
        wisely considered word. All submissions to Prairie Wolf Press must be one thousand or fewer words in
        length.

        Submit your best work: judge for yourself.
        Please send prose submissions to <prairiewolfpress(at)me.com>
        and poetry submissions to: <yellowpineavenue(at)gmail.com>.
        Replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail submissions.

        http://web.me.com/prairiewolfpress/Prairie_Wolf_Press/Prairie_Wolf_Press.html