fiction contest: Rough Copy

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      The First-Annual Rough Copy Fiction Contest!
      Details
      Winner receives $100 + publication in Rough Copy, chance to read at next reading event and inclusion in printed anthology, when we’re finally able to print one.Judged by Rough Copystaff.

      Entry fee $15, made payable either through Paypal

      go to

      http://roughcopy.net/?page_id=91

      for PayPal link

      or check(payable to Rough Copy Magazine, or just Rough Copy).Second and ThirdPlace Winners receive $25 and possible publication.

      Submission Guidelines
      NEW Deadline!!! October 1st
      Eachentry should contain one title page with name, story title, phone andemail.Name is not to appear anywhere on manuscript.Word Count: 2,000 -8,000 words.
      For the contest we strongly encourage email submissions. Send entries pasted in the body of email to:

      <roughcopymag(at)gmail.com>(replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail entries)

      Include in subject “Contest Submission” Please note that we’re unableto accept email attachments.

      If you’d rather send a hard copy, noproblem! Mail check + cover sheet and entry to:Rough Copy96 VeranoLoopSanta Fe, NM 87508
      Winners Announced On or Before November 1st**