call for submissions: Prairie Schooner

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      The 2010-2011 Prairie Schooner readingperiod has begun. From now until May, we want to see your best short fiction,poems, non-fiction, and reviews.
      All submissions to Prairie Schoonershould be typed, double-spaced (except for poetry), and on one side ofthe paper only. Use margins of at least one inch, and be sure to put yourname on each page of the manuscript. A self-addressed envelope with adequatereturn postage must accompany every submission. If you are submitting poetry,please send a selection of 5-7 poems. If you are submitting prose, pleasesend one piece at a time. We do not accept submissions sent by email.
      Please allow 3 to 4 months for our reply.Prairie Schooner does not read simultaneous submissions, and submissionsmust be received between September 1 and May 1. We do not consider workthat has been previously published, including web publications.
      Send submissions to:
      Prairie Schooner
      PO Box 880334
      123 Andrews Hall