call for submissions: One? Respe!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      Onè? Respè! "Expandable" Literary Journal

      Onè? Respè! is an online literary journal that showcases emerging and
      established authors.
      We accept poems, interviews, personal essays, short stories, articles, or
      one-act plays by or about women of Haitian descent. Haitian women living on the
      island or women of Haitian descent living abroad are encouraged to tell their
      stories.

      WATCH US GROW!
      We will feature one author at a time, and our "expandable" journal will grow
      over the years. Our first literary piece will be posted on September 1st.

      Submissions are rolling. Our only criterion is quality.
      To submit, please send your work along with a brief bio to
      <emailwwohd(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

      For more information, please visit www.wwohd.org