call for submissions: CONTE

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      Conte, an online journal of narrative writing, announces an open call
      for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for its eighth issue,
      which is slated for publication on December 22nd. We welcome
      submissions from emerging writers as well as established voices.
      Direct queries to poetry(at)conteonline.net (replace ‘at’ with @).
      Deadlines, submission guidelines, and past issues available at
      www.conteonline.net.
      http://mail.aol.com
      =0
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2008
        CONTE, an independent journal of narrative writing, announces an open call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for its ninth issue later this summer. We welcome submissions from emerging writers as well as established voices. The deadline is June 1st.  Submission guidelines and past issues available at www.conteonline.net.  Direct queries to poetry(at)conteonline.net (replace (at) with @)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
          Call for Submissions: CONTE
          http://www.conteonline.net/

          The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005,
          announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction
          for our thirteenth issue, slated for publication in summer 2010.
          Recent contributors include Erika Meitner, Jim Daniels, William Hathaway, Roger Weingarten, E. Ethelbert Miller, and Kenneth Womack.

          Visit <www.conteonline.net> for specific submission guidelines and past issues

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
            http://www.conteonline.net/submissions/

            The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our sixteenth issue, slated for publication in Winter 2011-2012. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Jim Daniels, E. Ethelbert Miller, William Hathaway, and Roger Weingarten, among others.

            Visit www.conteonline.net for specific submission guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submishmash, and strive to respond within three months. We look forward to reading your work!