call for special issue of COR: American South

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      A Call for Submissions for CRAB ORCHARD REVIEW
      --THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS NOVEMBER 1, 2010. THIS IS A POSTMARK DEADLINE, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO EXPRESS MAIL, OVERNIGHT, OR FAX ANY SUBMISSION. CRAB ORCHARD REVIEW DOES NOT CONSIDER ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS AT ANY TIME, SO PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR SUBMISSION. THANK YOU.--
      http://craborchardreview.siuc.edu/special.html
      Special Issue: New & Old ~ Re-Visions of The American South

      Crab Orchard Review is seeking work for our Summer/Fall 2011 issue focusing on writing exploring the people, places, history, and new directions that have shaped and are reshaping the American South.
      All submissions should be original, unpublished poetry, fiction, or literary nonfiction in English or unpublished translations in English (we do run bilingual, facing-page translations whenever possible). Please query before submitting any interview.
      The submission period for this issue is August 10 through November 1, 2010. We will be reading submissions throughout this period and hope to complete the editorial work on the issue by the end of March 2011. Writers whose work is selected will receive $25 (US) per magazine page ($50 minimum for poetry; $100 minimum for prose) and two copies of the issue. Mail submissions to:

      CRAB ORCHARD REVIEW
      American South issue
      Faner 2380, Mail Code 4503
      Southern Illinois University Carbondale
      1000 Faner Drive
      Carbondale, IL 62901
      United States of America
      The submission period for this issue is August 10, 2010 through November 1, 2010. We will be reading submissions throughout this period and hope to complete the editorial work on the issue by the end of March 2011. Writers whose work is selected will receive $25 (US) per magazine page ($50 minimum for poetry; $100 minimum for prose) and two copies of the issue.