call for submissions: High Chair 13

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      Call for submissions for High Chair 13

      We are inviting interested writers to submit poems, essays, and reviews for
      possible inclusion in the 13th issue of High Chair’s online poetry journal,
      which will be released in November this year.

      We welcome submissions in Filipino and English. Please visit our site
      www.highchair.com.ph to get a more comprehensive idea as regards the work
      we do and the poetry and essays we publish. We also welcome reviews of
      published poetry collections, especially of Filipino authors.

      The deadline for submission is on October 31, 2010. For poetry submissions,
      please send no more than five (5) pages of verse. There is no page limit for
      essay contributions.

      Please email your submissions or inquiries to <highchair(at)gmail.com>
      (replace (at) with @)
      (subject heading: High Chair Issue 13). Feel free to circulate this call for submissions
      to other interested parties. Thank you.

      Kristine Domingo and Allan Popa (Issue Editors)