anthology seeks poems about trailer park experiences

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      anthology seeks poems about the trailer park

      Slated for publication via an independent press in 2011, we are seeking poems
      that

      celebrate growing up, living in, leaving, or otherwise responding to the trailer
      park for an as-yet-untitled anthology. Accepted poets will receive one copy
      of the book upon publication as payment.

      Guidelines:
      • Beginning, emerging and established poets are equally invited.

      • Send submissions to <parkanthology(at)gmail.com> via attachment
      • Submit up to five poems in rtf, doc, or docx format
      • Include author contact information—name, address, phone number, email—on
      each submission.
      • Previously published poems are welcome.
      • Deadline for submissions is February 28th, 2011
      • For questions, contact editor at <parkanthology(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)