call for nonfiction: Referential magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Referential Magazine is now reading submissions for a non-fiction feature. We will accept
      non-fiction submissions until midnight EST on August 31st 2010.

      By non-fiction we mean anything that qualifies as non-fiction: memoir, essay, interview, review etc etc etc.
      More details on the site but we prefer work under 3500 words but will consider longer exceptional pieces.

      http://referentialmagazine.com/
      is our website and our main email is

      refermag(at)gmail.com

      for general questions but please check the website for submission guidelines as they do not go automatically to this email.

      We read year round in all genres for referred material (see our About page for more details!)

      We have also added a new editor's challenge to our guidelines so stop by and take a look.

      Thanks!

      Editors - Referential Magazine