call for rejected poems: The Redheaded Stepchild

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Submissions Now Open for the month of August

      http://www.redheadedmag.com/poetry/

      TheRedheaded Stepchild only accepts poems that have been rejected by othermagazines. We publish biannually, and we accept submissions in themonths of August and February only. We do not accept previouslypublished work. We do, however, accept simultaneous submissions, butplease inform us immediately if your work is accepted somewhere else.We are open to a wide variety of poetry and hold no allegiance to anyparticular style or school. If your poem is currently displayed onlineon your blog or website or wherever, please do not send it to us beforetaking it down, at least temporarily.

      Submit 3-5 poems that havebeen rejected elsewhere with the names of the magazines that rejectedthe poems. We do not want multiple submissions, so please wait for aresponse to your first submission before you submit again. As isstandard after publication, rights revert back to the author, but werequest that you credit Redheaded Stepchild in subsequentrepublications.

      We do not accept email attachments; therefore, in the body of your email, please include the following:

      · a brief bio

      · 3-5 poems

      · the publication(s) that rejected the poems

      Send your submission to

      <redheadedstepchildmag(at)gmail.com>

      Replace at with @.