contest: United States of Food

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Call for submissions to The United States of Food’s Real Food Journal. The United States of Food is having a writing contest with a prize of $100 and a United States of Food cutting board. The winner will be published in the Real Food Journal, and other entries will also be considered for publication. There is no entry fee.

      We welcome creative writing submissions on the subject of real food. Please limit your story, poem, or essay to 1500 words
      (some ideas: William Carlos Williams on food — This is Just to Say. Eliot: “Do I dare eat a peach?”. Michael Pollan on the Farmer in Chief).

      Go to our website to read more about the contest.
      <http://www.unitedstatesoffood.com/real-food-forum/?cat=4>

      Submit to <submit(at)unitedstatesoffood.com> (replace (at) with @)
      by July 10 with “Writing Contest” in the subject line.