multigenre contest: White County (AR) Creative Writers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010
      White County Creative Writers offers sixteen contests in conjunction with our 15th Annual Writers' Conference. You do NOT have to attend the conference to enter.

      Postmark deadline for entries is July 26, 2010.

      Go to
      http://www.whitecountycreativewriters.org/id52.html

      for extensive contest information and entry guidelines