HEART POETRY AWARD $500
Deadline postmark June 30, 2010
Winner & All Hon. Mentions published in Fall 2010 issue
(Enter & mention you visited web site, receive free back issue)
Judge, Benjamin W. Farley, Younts Professor of Philosophy & Religion Emeritus at Erskine College, Due West, SC. In addition to his scholarly works, and poetry, Farley's publications include: Corbin's Rubi-Yacht; Of Time and Eternity; Mercy Road; The Hero of St. Lo; and Quilly Hall.
* $10 covers 3 poems. Reserves Fall 2010 issue;
* Insightful, expressive, unpublished modern prose poem.
* Include name, address, phone, e-mail, each page.
* SASE or Web site announces winners. Poems discarded.
* Deadline postmark June 30, 2010.
2003 Broughton St.
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Sample copy HEART - $5