call for submissions/editors: Referential Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      http://referentialmagazine.com/
      Referential Magazine is open year round for "referred" submissions
      but from now, until the end of June, we are open for prose submissions
      that will be considered as a feature. This for fiction and non-fiction
      of any genre. No length requirement but brevity is best.

      Guidelines are available on our website referentialmagazine (dot) com

      If you are interested in doing editorial work for Referential please send a
      query to <refermag(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @) indicating
      what type of work you would like to do for an online journal.

      -Jessie Carty
      Editor, Referential Magazine

      query to <refermag (at) gmail (dot) com> (replace (at) with @) indicating