poetry and fiction book contests: Autumn House Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      The 2010 Autumn House Poetry and Fiction Contests
      http://www.autumnhouse.org/contest-submissions/#poetry
      Guidelines for the 2010 Autumn House Poetry Contest
      Since 2003, the annual Autumn House Poetry Contest has awarded publication of a full-length manuscript and $2,500 to the winner. The 2010 judge is Claudia Emerson. The postmark deadline for entries is June 30, 2010.

      The winners will receive book publication, $1,000 advance against royalties, and a $1,500 travel grant to participate in the 2011 Autumn House Master Authors Series in Pittsburgh.
      The deadline is June 30, 2010.
      We ask that all submissions from authors new to Autumn House come through one of our annual contests.
      All finalists will be considered for publication.
      The final judge for the Poetry Prize is Claudia Emerson.
      All full-length collections of poetry 50-80 pages in length are eligible.
      If you wish to be informed of the results of the competition, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
      Autumn House Press assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged manuscripts.
      All entries must be clearly marked “Poetry Prize” on the outside envelope.
      Twenty five dollar handling fee (check or money order) must be enclosed.
      MANUSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
      Send manuscript and $25.00 fee to:

      Autumn House Press
      PO Box 60100
      Pittsburgh, PA 15211

      Guidelines for the 2010 Autumn House Fiction Contest
      We are pleased to announce the third annual Autumn House Fiction Contest. Selected by our fiction editor Sharon Dilworth, the winner will be awarded publication of a full-length manuscript and $2,500. The postmark deadline for entries is June 30, 2010.

      The winners will receive book publication, $1,000 advance against royalties, and a $1,500 travel grant to participate in the 2011 Autumn House Master Authors Series in Pittsburgh.
      The deadline is June 30, 2010.
      We ask that all submissions from authors new to Autumn House come through one of our annual contests.
      All finalists will be considered for publication.
      The final judge for the Fiction Prize is Sharon Dilworth.
      Fiction submissions should be approximately 200-300 pages. All fiction sub-genres (short stories, short-shorts, novellas, or novels) or any combination of sub-genres are eligible.
      If you wish to be informed of the results of the competition, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
      Autumn House Press assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged manuscripts.
      All entries must be clearly marked “Fiction Prize” on the outside envelope.