call for all-female issue: DOPE Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      DOPE Magazine Issue 2 is seeking submissions!
      http://tntkirk.com/Pages/blog/?cat=21

      This is a one time ALL FEMALE issue.

      This will be a perfect bound book with Glossy cover.

      What we want:

      Poetry, art, Prose, Sex, drugs, rock and roll, photography, erotica, music, burlesque, bondage, smut, any experimental art formsÂ…pretty much anything goes.

      Unlike the last issue the subject matter is not confined to drugs. Anything that is good, gets in.

      I would really, really prefer only snail mail submissions, however I'll make exceptions

      email submissions must be sent in word Doc or attachment to: <sinncity66613(at)yahoo.com> (replace (at) with @)

      mail submissions to:

      Please send as much work as you want with a S.A.S.E.

      to: Dope Magazine c/o Debbie Kirk

      15 Bowen Avenue

      Watsonville, CA.

      95076

      also, send along an email in case I need to communicate with you.

      I will review poetry books, however at this time I am not reviewing novels.

      Thank You, spread the Word!