sex/food/death issue seeks submissions: Slipstream

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      CALL FOR POETRY SUBMISSIONS: Slipstream Magazine
      http://www.slipstreampress.org/guide.html

      Theme Issue Planned for 2011
      Slipstream is now accepting poetry submissions for its first theme issue in several years. We seek work exploring SEX-FOOD-DEATH. Originally examined back in Issue 14, the theme was so popular we have decided to revisit it. Your interpretation may include one, two, or all three of the subjects. No previously published work. All submissions must include a SASE for response.

      Deadline for submissions is: MARCH 1, 2011.

      Address submissions to:
      Slipstream, Dept. W-1, P.O. Box 2071, Niagara Falls, New York 14301