magazine seeks writing from cancer survivors

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Call for Submissions: The Survivor's Review
      www.survivorsreview.org

      The Survivorʼs Review, a not-for-profit online journal encouraging the creative expression of cancer survivors, is seeking stories, essays and poems by those who are intimately familiar with the cancer journey.

      If you have written a piece that explores the heart of what it means to be a cancer survivor or caregiver, please consider submitting your work to us.

      Submissions accepted at: www.survivorsreview.org

      Our word count is flexible, but most of our features range from 100 to 1,000 words. Please visit our site and contact us with any questions.

      Submissions received by June 10, 2010 will be considered for publication in our next issue.

      Question: Who is a cancer survivor?
      Answer: Anyone living with a history of cancer from the moment of diagnosis through the remainder of life.