call for writerly career anecdotes: Sarabande Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Call for anecdotes for an upcoming Sarabande book
      Jeffrey Skinner and Leslie McGrath are working on a project about the careers of poets and literary prose writers. How do poets and other literary writers move ahead in their careers (other than via their blazing talent?) This is your chance to share the anecdotes you’ve only told your closest friends. We’re interested only in the stories, not in names and places. We offer anonymity and gratitude in exchange. And, if we use your anecdote, a free copy of the resulting book.
      Please email your anecdotes to <mcgrath.leslie(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @) by July 1, 2010 under the heading “Book Anecdote.”