poetry contest: Ruminate Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      Ruminate Magazine invites you to enter our annual Janet McCabe Poetry Prize.

      The finalist judge for this year's contest is Vito Aiuto, poet, pastor, and musician from the band The Welcome Wagon.

      The submission deadline for the prize is midnight May 28th, 2010, and the entry fee is $15 (includes a free copy of the Fall 2010 Issue). You may submit up to three poems per entry, no longer than 40 lines each.

      $800 will be awarded to the winner and publication in the Fall 2010 Issue will be awarded to the winning poem and the runner-up.

      For detailed submission guidelines and to enter your work, visit our website at

      http://www.ruminatemagazine.org/contests/janet-mccabe-poetry-prize.html