pro-sex zine seeks submission: Pocketsmut

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      http://pocketsmut.tumblr.com/

      pocket smut is a national prosex submission based pocket sized zine that
      accepts submissions year round.

      -Deadline to be included in our June issue is June 2nd.

      - we accept all forms: pictures, lists, fiction, poetry, diagrams, art work

      - All fiction and poetry must be under two pages single spaced

      - All work submitted will be resized and reformatted.

      - Send your name and submission to: <talktouchtypesex(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

      - If you are accepted you will receive a free copy

      - for more information go to: pocketsmut.tumblr.com=