call for panels: AWP 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2011proposal.php

      PANEL PROPOSALS FOR 2011 CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON, DC
      http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2011proposal.php

      AWP has begun accepting panel proposals for our 2011 Conference in
      Washington, DC. The conference will be held from February 2-5, 2011 at the
      Marriott Wardman Park and Omni Shoreham Hotels. AWP seeks a wide range of
      unique, diverse, informative, and intelligent programming that helps us
      better serve our large and growing constituency. The proposal process is
      competitive, so it¹s important that all individuals submitting a proposal
      are familiar with AWP¹s guidelines and expectations in order to insure
      conference events are successfully executed. The deadline for proposals is
      May 15, 2010. To submit a proposal please visit:

      http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2011proposal.php