call for submissions: Poetry Motel

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      Poetry Motel (publishing since 1984) is currently seeking submissions of poetry,
      prose, and performance art for upcoming issues. Submit 1 – 3 pieces to
      poetrymotel.org. We also accept submissions sent via regular mail (include a
      Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope for our reply) to: Poetry Motel, P.O. Box 103
      Duluth MN 55801. We continue to publish work by both new and established
      writers.

      http://poetrymotel.org/