call for submissions: Sliver of Stone

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2010
      Call for Submissions: Sliver of
      Stone

      Sliver of Stone
      is looking for submissions for its first issue!

      Sliver of Stone is a publication dedicated to exposing emerging, talented
      writers, as well as new work from
      veterans. We're for short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry of any genre or
      form. We will
      also accept reviews and essays.

      Submissions can be emailed to the editor (sliverofstone(at)gmail.com)
      (replace (at) with @). Questions and
      queries can also be sent to that address.

      Read submission details on our website, www.sliverofstone.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
        Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
        www.sliverofstone.com

        Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its second issue is now
        available online. Featured authors include Dan Wakefield, Allison
        Joseph, and Matthew Sharpe. Interviews with Susan Orlean, Les
        Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, and artist Kristin Meyers. Check out our
        past contributors, such as Kim Barnes, John Dufresne, Denise Duhamel,
        and many talented others.

        We're now looking for submissions for our third issue!
        DEADLINE: June 15.

        Sliver of Stone is a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to
        the publication of work from both emerging and established poets,
        writers, and visual artists from all parts of the globe. We publish
        work that is surprising and inventive.

        We’re interested in the following:

        Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, Essays (3,500 words or less).
        Poetry, any form or genre (No more than 5 poems)
        Visual art

        Multi-authored works are not eligible.
        No previously published works.
        Simultaneous submissions are acceptable but we must be notified
        immediately should your work be accepted elsewhere for publication.

        For complete submission guidelines, please visit www.sliverofstone.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
          Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
          www.sliverofstone.com

          Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its third issue is now available online.

          We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from all parts of the globe.

          Authors featured in this issue include Lori Jakiela (nonfiction), Geoffrey Philp (poetry), and Preston Allen (fiction). Interviews with Louis Lowy and Lynne Barrett.

          Check out our past contributors, such as Kim Barnes, John Dufresne, and Denise Duhamel (Issue One); Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, and Dan Wakefield (Issue Two); and many talented others. Past interviews with Susan Orlean, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, and Dan Wakefield.

          We're now looking for submissions for our fourth issue!
          http://www.sliverofstone.com/Submissions.html

          DEADLINE: December 15, 2011
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
            Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
            www.sliverofstonemagazine.com

            http://sliverofstone.submittable.com/submit

            Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its 5th issue is now available online.

            We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of
            work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from
            all parts of the globe.

            Authors featured in this issue include Melissa Broder (poetry/interview), Debra
            Dean (fiction), Dinty W. Moore (nonfiction/interview), Joe Clifford (interview),
            and Natalia Ortegon Trevino (poetry/interview)

            Check out our past contributors, such as Dorianne Laux, Kim Barnes, John
            Dufresne, Denise Duhamel, Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, Dan Wakefield, Lori
            Jakiela, Geoffrey Philp, Preston Allen, Paul Lisicky, M. Evelina Galang, and
            many talented others. Past interviews with Dorianne Laux, Susan Orlean, Elmaz
            Abinader, Paul Lisicky, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, Dan Wakefield, Lynne
            Barrett and Louis Lowy.

            We're now looking for submissions for our sixth issue!

            DEADLINE: January 15, 2013