fiction contest: Rough Copy

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2010
      Announcing the First-Annual
      Rough Copy Fiction Contest!
      http://roughcopy.net/?page_id=91

      Details

      Winner receives $100 + publication in Rough Copy, chance to read at next reading event and inclusion in printed anthology, when we’re finally able to print one. J

      Judged by Rough Copy staff

      Entry fee $15, made payable either through Paypal or check (payable to Rough Copy Magazine, or just Rough Copy).

      Second and Third Place Winners receive $25 and possible publication

      Submission Guidelines

      Deadline: September 1st

      Each entry should contain one title page with name, story title, phone and email

      Name is not to appear anywhere on manuscript

      Word Count: 2,000 – 8,000 words

      For the contest we strongly encourage email submissions. Send entries pasted in the body of email to:<roughcopy(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

      Include in header “Contest Submission”

      Please note that we’re unable to accept email attachments.

      If you’d rather send a hard copy, no problem! Mail check + cover sheet and entry to:

      Rough Copy
      96 Verano Loop
      Santa Fe, NM 87508

      Winners Announced On or Before November 1st*

      *Please note: The editors of Rough Copy reserve the right to declare that the contest bears no winner, in which case a full refund will apply.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        The First-Annual Rough Copy Fiction Contest!
        Details
        Winner receives $100 + publication in Rough Copy, chance to read at next reading event and inclusion in printed anthology, when we’re finally able to print one.Judged by Rough Copystaff.

        Entry fee $15, made payable either through Paypal

        go to

        http://roughcopy.net/?page_id=91

        for PayPal link

        or check(payable to Rough Copy Magazine, or just Rough Copy).Second and ThirdPlace Winners receive $25 and possible publication.

        Submission Guidelines
        NEW Deadline!!! October 1st
        Eachentry should contain one title page with name, story title, phone andemail.Name is not to appear anywhere on manuscript.Word Count: 2,000 -8,000 words.
        For the contest we strongly encourage email submissions. Send entries pasted in the body of email to:

        <roughcopymag(at)gmail.com>(replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail entries)

        Include in subject “Contest Submission” Please note that we’re unableto accept email attachments.