call for submissions: Two-Bit Magazine

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
      Call for Submissions: Two-Bit Magazine

      Two-Bit Magazine is looking for submissions for its second issue!

      Two-Bit Magazine is a publication dedicated to exposing emerging, talented writers and artists, as well as new work from veterans. We are looking to build an eclectic body of work: short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry of any genre or form, serialized novels and novellas, and graphic novels and comics. We will also accept academic work, reviews, essays.

      Submissions can be emailed to the editor (editor(at)twobitmagazine.com)
      (replace (at) with @). Questions and queries can also be sent to that address.

      For more information on exact specifications, please check the Submission Guide at http://www.twobitmagazine.com/submission-guide/

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2010
        Call for Submissions: Two-Bit Magazine

        Two-Bit Magazine is looking for submissions for its second issue!

        Two-Bit Magazine is a publication dedicated to exposing emerging, talented writers and artists, as well as new work from veterans. We are looking to build an eclectic body of work: short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry of any genre or form, serialized novels and novellas, and graphic novels and comics. We will also accept academic work, reviews, essays.

        Submissions can be emailed to the editor at <editor(at)twobitmagazine.com> (replace (at) with @). Questions and queries can also be sent to that address.

        The submission period closes on June 30.