poetry contest: Hotmetal Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      The Annual Hotmetalpress Contest
      http://www.hotmetalpress.net/PoetryPrize.html
      Only one poem will be accepted for the Prize. We will expect it to be spoken in its final form on the website.
      Our prize is $100 and publication on hotmetalpress.net.
      The reading fee is $15
      Deadline: May 31, 2010
      If you are looking for clues as to what we look for a winner, we wish you luck because our selections are unpredictable and eclectic. We like to take risks if the poems interest us. We do not know what poems will interest us either until we see the poems.

      Please make out a check for $15 to Hotmetalpress. Send it to Carole Towers; 1173 Sea Eagle Watch; Charleston SC; 29412.
      Judged by the staff. Please send a copy of your poem in a word document to: <sea7(at)comcast.net> (replace (at) with @). Your work will be read upon receipt of your check. The entry rules: Only one poem may be submitted for the contest.
      The website is: http://www.hotmetalpress.net