call for submissions: Referential Magazine

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30 5:50 AM
      Referential Magazine was launched January 20th 2010.
      http://referentialmagazine.com/

      Since our launch we have released one "issue" which included a featured poem as well as several "referred" poems and one "referred" story.

      We are currently open for referred material as well as for a new featured piece.

      For more detailed guidelines please visit referentialmagazine.com/guidelines

      In brief we are looking for:

      Referred material - you can choose any piece of writing on our site (or an individual word/phrase in a piece) to refer another piece of art. This can be fiction, non-fiction, poetry, comix, stage/screen, photography, art, mixed media, audio/video. The idea of referring is open to wide interpretation. We read for referred material year round.

      Featured - We will be reading during the month of April for a new featured piece to debut in May. A featured piece does not have to refer to any of the other writing but just needs to be your best writing.

      Again, please check out our guidelines but email us at <refermag(at)gmail.com>
      (replace (at) with @) for questions and submissions.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
        Referential Magazine is currently reading for a featured poem.

        Please stop by our site to read our guidelines
        http://referentialmagazine.com

        We will be reading until November 15th.
        We read year round for "referred" submissions.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 25, 2012
          Referential Magazine reads year round for "referred" submissions, but we are now open again for "featured" consideration.

          We will be selecting featured work from fiction, non-fiction and poetry submitted under our submishmash FEATURED category that is submitted between 1-9-12 and 2-9-12.

          Please see our guidelines page:
          http://referentialmagazine.com/guidelines/

          and/or our submishmash page for all the details:

          http://referentialmagazine.submishmash.com/submit

          For any questions (not submissions) please contact the editors, Jessie Carty and Jenny Beaver, at <refermag(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2012
            Referential Magazine is open year round for "referred" submissions but we are also now currently open for a new feature (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art).

            The featured reading period will run from 5-8-12 until 6-8-12. Please submit under the Featured Category of submittable for features and General for referrals.

            Our guidelines and links to submit are available at http://referentialmagazine.com/guidelines/

            If you have additional questions please email us at <refermag(at)gmail.com> replace at with @

            -Thanks, Editors Referential Magazine

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2012
              Call for Submissions: Referential Magazine

              Referential Magazine is open year round for "referred" submissions but we are
              also now currently open for a new feature (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art).

              The featured reading period will run from 9-1-12 until 9-30-12. Please submit