call for submissions: [out of nothing]

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2010
      call for submissions: [out of nothing]
      http://www.outofnothing.org/

      [out of nothing], an electronic publication interested in new works in
      image, sound, text, and the intersections between these media, is now
      open to submissions for our fourth online edition of the journal—with
      the theme, "In excess of all that is proper, shapely"—as
      well as for a special print anthology. As usual, we ask that you
      submit to us, at shelling.peanuts(at)gmail.com [replace (at) with @],
      your textual, aural, visual, poly/ambi-medial work, that we may
      publish it in both/either of these formats.

      Deadline: April 30th, 2010.

      Prospective contributors would be well-advised to consult our earlier
      publications at http://www.outofnothing.org as a guide to the type of
      work we're interested in: to supplement this understanding and ideally
      stimulate your thinking about a new piece made particularly to address
      the issues that consume, or rather, are consumed by us, we offer the
      following potential topics:

      > the vacuum
      > salvage / remainders
      > imaginary spaces possessed of imaginary dimensions
      > darkness / lightlessness
      > reduced or infinitesimal means
      > the exponential
      > self-abnegating symbols
      > the blank
      > obliteration
      > the inconsequential
      > refusal
      > the contentless / general contentlessness
      > the generic and / or undifferentiated and / or the contra-original
      > adhesive agents in search of clients to bind
      > none of the above or below

      Our submissions guidelines are available at:

      http://www.outofnothing.org/310/journalStatement/journalStatement.html

      *We ask that you do not submit previously published work; we will draw
      from our own reserves for The Familiar.

      Eds., [out of nothing]