call for poems: Cave Wall

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13 4:33 AM
      Call for submissions: Cave Wall (www.cavewallpress.com)

      The poetry journal Cave Wall is accepting open submissions from March 1 - April 15, 2010 (postmark deadline). Please send 3-6 previously unpublished poems to the following address:

      Cave Wall Press, LLC
      P.O. Box 29546
      Greensboro, NC 27429-9546

      We read submissions blind, so your name should NOT appear on any poems. Include a cover letter listing the titles of poems you're submitting.

      Be sure to include an SASE for response.

      Some of our recent/upcoming contributors: Julianna Baggott, Sandra Beasley, Kelly Cherry, Camille T. Dungy, Claudia Emerson, Jeffrey Harrison, A. Van Jordan, Rebecca McClanahan, Carl Phillips, David Rivard, Natasha Trethewey, Katrina Vandenberg,Robert Wrigley.

      You can find more information on our website: www.cavewallpress.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2010
        Call for submissions: Cave Wall (www.cavewallpress.com)

        The poetry journal Cave Wall is accepting open submissions postmarked during the month of September 2010. Please send 3-6 previouslyunpublished poems to the following address:

        Cave Wall Press, LLC
        P.O. Box 29546
        Greensboro, NC 27429-9546

        We read submissions blind, so your name should NOT appear on any poems.Include a cover letter listing the titles of poems you're submitting.

        Be sure to include an SASE for response.

        Some of our recent contributors: Sherman Alexie, Robert Bly, Julianna Baggott,Sandra Beasley, Kelly Cherry, Michael Chitwood, Camille T. Dungy, Claudia Emerson, Jeffrey Harrison, Richard Jackson, A. Van Jordan, Rebecca McClanahan,Erika Meitner, Carl Phillips, David Rivard, Natasha Trethewey, Katrina Vandenberg, Charles Harper Webb, William Wenthe, Robert Wrigley.

        You can find more information on our website: www.cavewallpress.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2011
          Call for submissions: Cave Wall (www.cavewallpress.com)

          One week remains in Cave Wall's spring reading period. Through the month of April 2011, please send 3-6 previously unpublished poems to the following address:

          Cave Wall Press, LLC
          P.O. Box 29546
          Greensboro, NC 27429-9546

          We read submissions blind, so your name should NOT appear on any poems. Include a cover letter listing the titles of poems you're submitting.

          Be sure to include an SASE for response.

          Some of our recent/upcoming contributors: Sherman Alexie, Robert Bly, Sandra Beasley, Kelly Cherry, Michael Chitwood, Jehanne Dubrow, Camille T. Dungy, Claudia Emerson, Patricia Fargnoli, Jeffrey Harrison, Rodney Jones, A. Van Jordan, Rebecca McClanahan, Erika Meitner, Carl Phillips, David Rivard, Natasha Trethewey, Katrina Vandenberg, Charles Harper Webb, Robert Wrigley.

          You can find more information on our website: www.cavewallpress. com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 14, 2011
            Call for submissions: Cave Wall (www.cavewallpress.com)

            Two weeks remain in Cave Wall's spring reading period. Through the month of October 2011, please send 3-6 previously unpublished poems to the following address:

            Cave Wall Press, LLC
            P.O. Box 29546
            Greensboro, NC 27429-9546

            We read submissions blind, so your name should NOT appear on any poems. Include a cover letter listing the titles of poems you're submitting.

            Be sure to include an SASE for response.

            Some of our recent/upcoming contributors: Dan Albergotti, Sherman Alexie, Robert Bly, Sandra Beasley,Kelly Cherry, Carl Dennis, Jehanne Dubrow, Camille T. Dungy, Patricia Fargnoli, Jeffrey Harrison,Rodney Jones, A. Van Jordan, Rebecca McClanahan, Erika Meitner, William Olsen, Carl Phillips,Natasha Trethewey, Katrina Vandenberg, Charles Harper Webb, Eliot Khalil Wilson, Robert Wrigley.

            You can find more information on our website: www.cavewallpress.com