multigenre writing contest: Press 53

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      Press 53 Open Awards
      http://www.press53.com/OpenAwards_2010.html

      6 Categories (Poetry, Flash Fiction, Short-Short Story, Short Story, Creative Nonfiction, Novella), 6 Industry-Professional Judges, 6 Beautiful Etched-Glass Awards. 16 Opportunities for Publication (First Prize, Second Prize, and Honorable Mention in each category (First Prize only in Novella) will be published in the 2010 Press 53 Open Awards Anthology)

      Extensive entry guidelines:
      http://www.press53.com/OpenAwards_2010.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
        2012 Press 55 Open Awards Contest

        Enter now in any or all of our five categories:

        Poetry
        Flash Fiction
        Short Story
        Creative Nonfiction
        Novella

        First Prize in each category wins $250, PLUS… our personalized etched-glass
        award!

        The top three winners in each category (First Prize only in Novella) will appear in the 2012 Press 53 Open Awards Anthology

        Winners and Finalists announced via online video June 29

        Reading fee is $15 per entry ($25 for Novella)

        For complete details and a list of our industry-professional judges, visit www.Press53.com/OpenAwards_2012.html

        Entries must be postmarked by March 31.