call for chapbooks (mixed-genre): Slash Pine Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Slash Pine Press is pleased to announce our second call for chapbook-length manuscripts of poetry or mixed-genre (prose poetry, micro-essays mixed with poems—we’re flexible). We are not looking at “traditional” fiction at this time. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our mission and submission procedures, which can be found at www.slashpinepress.com. If our aesthetic and philosophical ambitions line up with yours, please send us the best work you’ve got.

      We are looking for innovative work, no longer than 24pp. Our submission period opens March 1st, and extends through May 1st, 2010
      Please note, to anyone familiar with the press, our website has changed. It is now
      www.slashpinepress.com
      Please refer to the website for more specific guidelines.

      Thanks,

      Joseph Wood, editor
      Slash Pine Press
      Dept. of English