online journal seeks submissions: Roughcopy.net

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Rough Copy, the online journal of creative arts, invites submissions of fiction, poetry and creative non-fiction for its spring issue!

      Since premiering in 2007, Rough Copy has published work from both emerging and established authors, including Bonnie Jo Campbell, David Biespiel, Elizabeth McKenzie, Liam Callanan, Jason Gray, Molly Giles and more! We look forward to a new and exciting issue and hope to replicate our 2009 successful reading at Powell's Books in downtown Portland.

      Please send submissions to:
      (replace (at) with @)

      Poetry = <poetry(at)roughcopy.net>

      Fiction = <fiction(at)roughcopy.net>