call for submissions: Booth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Booth, Butler University's literary magazine, is putting out a call for
      submissions. We're looking for fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, literary comics, and quirky
      lists.

      Simultaneous submissions are welcomed as long as we are notified immediately if your work is accepted for publication elsewhere. No multiple submissions, and we do not accept previously published work. Booth reads nine months a year, from September to May.

      Poetry: up to 5 poems

      Fiction: up to 7,500 words

      Literary Comics: up to 20 pages, JPEG, width: 850-900px, Landscape preferred

      Art: JPEG, width: 850-900px, Landscape preferred

      Please include with your submission a brief cover letter.

      Electronic submissions can be sent to <booth(at)butler.edu> (replace (at) with @)

      Hard copy can be submitted to the address below. Please include a SASE for return response. (Manuscripts will not be returned.)

      Booth

      c/o English Department

      Butler University

      4600 Sunset Avenue