call for submissions: Interrobang?!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010
      Interrobang?! Magazine (http://interrobangzine.com) is a web and print 'zine for the arts based in Providence, RI. Our goal is to provide a formal venue for voices of all kinds, whether it be poetry, fiction, creative essays, photography and fine art, or experimental music and video. We want your stories, your pictures, your music, your oddball esoterica.

      Submit online to <interrobangpvs(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with (@) with the genre of your piece in the subject line (for example, "POETRY" if you're submitting poetry). Please put your name, address, and preferred email address in the message body so we can contact you to let know that we've received your piece, and for follow-up if your work is accepted. See
      http://interrobangzine.com/submissions.html for further details. The deadline for the spring 2010 issue is March 15, but we will be accepting rolling submissions for future issues.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2010

        Submit online to interrobangpvd(AT)gmail.com (replace (AT) with @) with the genre of your piece in the subject line (for example, "POETRY" if you're submitting poetry). Please put your name, address, and preferred email address in the message body so we can contact you to let know that we've received your piece, and for follow-up if your work is accepted.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
          Interrobang?! Magazine (http://interrobangzine.com) is a web and print 'zine for the arts based dually in Providence, RI and New Orleans, LA. Our goal is to provide a formal venue for voices of all kinds, whether it be poetry, fiction, creative essays, photography, fine art, or experimental music and video. Don't be shy: we want your stories, your pictures, your music, your oddball esoterica.

          Submit online to <submissions(at)interrobangzine.com> (replace (at) with @) with the genre of your piece in the subject line (for example, "POETRY" if you're submitting poetry). Please put your name, address, and preferred email address in the message body so we can contact you to let know that we've received your piece, and for follow-up if your work is accepted. See http://interrobangzine.com/submissions.html for further details. The deadline for the fall/winter 2010 issue is November 1, 2010, but we will be accepting rolling submissions for future issues.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 21 8:54 AM
              Interrobang?! Magazine (http://interrobangzine.com) is a web and print
              'zine for the arts based dually in Providence, RI and New Orleans, LA.
              Our goal is to provide a formal venue for voices of all kinds, whether
              it be poetry, fiction, creative essays, photography, fine art, or
              experimental music and video. Don't be shy: we want your stories, your
              pictures, your music, your oddball esoterica. The interrobang symbol is
              meant to denote surprise, querying excitement or shocked disbelief; our
              publication seeks art that provokes this reaction, that astonishes,
              challenges and compels with its beauty or daring.

              Submissions may be sent online at
              http://interrobangzine.submishmash.com/

              Please submit each piece separately so that it may be individually
              evaluated. See http://www.interrobangzine.com/about/submit/ for further
              details. The deadline for the spring/summer 2011 issue is May 15, 2011,
              but we accept rolling submissions for future issues throughout the year.