poetry contest: Tiferet

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Enter the TIFERET Sacred Poetry Contest
      $500 First Prize

      http://tiferetjournal.com/2010/01/01/enter-the-2010-tiferet-poetry-contest-500-first-prize/

      TIFERET: A Journal of Spiritual Literature offers an award of $500 for a poem that invokes the sacred. We publish writing from a variety of spiritual and religious traditions. Our mission is to help reveal spirit through the written word and to promote peace in the individual and the world.
      Contest Guidelines:
      Unpublished poems in English must be received through our online Submissions Manager by April 1, 2010.
      First prize: $500 and publication in TIFERET
      Three Honorable Mention Prizes will receive publication on website.
      $5 fee for each poem entered. Limit 10.

      To enter, please go to: http://www.tiferetsubmissions.com/

      Specify genre "Contest-Poetry” and pay your appropriate entry fee using PayPal. PayPal accepts all credit cards even if you don’t have a Paypal account.

      Winners will be announced June 30, 2010.
      Final Judge: Marie Howe
      Eligibility: To preserve anonymity of judging, anyone who has not studied with Marie Howe in the past year. If you have studied with Marie Howe at any time in the past, please do not submit poems she saw in workshop.
      Initial round of judging will be done by TIFERET editors.